Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I dint go missing .....

Finally the day is here when I got the guts to tell Mr.Lazy & Procrastination that "Enough is enough".How long will you people rule over me?I better get back to my virtual social life :)

       Generally the process goes like this.I see something or feel for it and then decide to post it.Guess thats what happens to all bloggers(Not considering the "Just for the heck of it" crowd).But in the last few days the cloud of lethargy hugged me tight and refused to get rid of me.I had great experiences during the last few months, experienced a new city,compared it a million times with my Bangalore,thought for hours about why Mumbai is called the city that never sleeps and more than all this, I thought almost everyday that I will write about it in my blog.All these thoughts crossed my mind in the BEST buses of Mumbai and I left them back when I disembarked.Not that they need more reasons,but they still must be buzzing with my thoughts and ideas.So coming to the point...btw I dont have any.
Just that when Prof.Ray Titus said in class "I dont understand what makes you guys so lazy at this age?" .....Dimaag ki ghanti baj gayi !!!!

       This is a promise to my thoughts , ideas and brain waves that I l never let them just go and surely put them in words and a little something to my blog followers....Thanks people and WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE.

      

4 comments:

Kunal said...

hey...dint knw u wer in 'aamchi' Mumbai!

so how did u find it compared to Bangalore eh? m waiting for ur next blog abt it n other interesting stuffs about Mumbai from a non-mumbaiya point of view....

keep writing...tc!

Ankit said...

:)

ThinkTank said...

@ Kunal

You also from Mumbai?Quite a big gang in our batch.I better be careful.Do wanna get beaten to death :)

Arpitha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.